Our Organic Apple Cider Vinegar is made from organically grown apples from Sonoma County, CA that are fresh pressed into apple cider and immediately fermented into a raw vinegar. Crisp, tart, with a just a bit of residual sweetness for balance, our ACV pairs wonderfully with a wide range of our olive oils, especially our citrus oils for salad dressings, and is a long-time ingredient for health tonics!
Quick Uses & Ideas:
- Salad dressings (add honey if you want more sweetness).
- Hot sauces.
- Quick refrigerator pickles and chutneys.
- Tangy cucumber salad: thinly slice cucumbers (and onions, optional) and sprinkle with ACV, sea salt and black pepper. Add a tiny drizzle of Persian Lime, Hot Chili or Habanero oil depending on your taste!
- Add to slow cooked pulled pork or beans.
- Make a tangy coleslaw.
- Try our Salt-n-Vinegar variation on our Roasted Brussels Sprouts recipe
- Splash in stews or sautés, especially with greens: cabbage, spinach, kale or chard, etc.
- A tablespoon in the pot when making bone broth helps pull more vitamins and minerals from the bones.
- Scroll down or visit our Recipe Page for more ideas!
Curious about all our vinegars? Check out our Vinegar Samplers!