Our version of this classic spice blend is made with a touch of sea salt so it’s ready to use as is! If the only dish you make with this is Provencal Roast Chicken, it’ll be well worth it, but also good with asparagus, green beans, roasted potatoes, chicken salad, and sprinkled over tomatoes.
As with all our blends, it’s made fresh every couple of months in small batches and dated to ensure best flavor.
Ingredients: Sea Salt, Thyme, Basil, Savory, Fennel Seed, Rosemary, Tarragon, Lavender.
Quick Uses & Ideas:
- Make our Herbed Lemon White Balsamic Swiss Chard - a FABULOUS summer and autumn side!
- Provencal Roast Chicken: rub a whole chicken, or bone-in chicken parts with olive oil and Herbs de Provence then roast!
- Add to chicken salad with chopped grapes and cherry tomatoes.
- Whip up an omelette with sauteed peppers, asparagus, goat cheese and a sprinkle of Herbs de Provence.
- Warm olives with a little olive oil (we love Blood Orange) and Herbs de Provence for an appetizer.
- Scroll down or visit our Recipe Page for more ideas.
Pairs Well With: Lisbon Lemon EVOO, Blood Orange EVOO, Rosemary EVOO, cream, butter, greens, tomatoes, fennel, potatoes, carrots, sweet potatoes, onions and leeks, prunes, apples, chicken, lamb, pork chops, grilled fish, mushrooms, ratatouille, beans, olives
Add to salad dressings, rub on chicken or beef or fish. Multi purpose and very flavorful.
Inviting bouquet and flavor. I suggest a version for those who need less salt since salt is the first ingredient.