An instant staff favorite, this new delicious spice blend has a mild heat and a bright, green, citrusy zing. We love it as a rub on whole roasted chicken or in salad dressings, black bean soup, added to rice while cooking, or simply sprinkled over avocado toast and corn on the cob!
As with all our blends, it’s made fresh every couple of months in small batches and dated to ensure best flavor.
Ingredients: Sea Salt, Jalapeño Green Chili, Onion, Lime Juice Powder, Garlic, Cilantro, Citric Acid.
Quick Uses & Ideas:
- We've found you get the most pizazz from this spice by seasoning while cooking AND a little after as a finishing touch. Liberally season chicken wings and grill or convection bake until crispy, or try our Extra Crispy Chicken Under a Brick recipe. While the chicken's resting, shake a little more on top to get the biggest pop of flavor.
- Top hummus with Jalapeño Lime and your favorite olive oil.
- Add to a pot of black beans with a chopped onion and bell pepper.
- Try our Grilled Corn-on-the-Cob Elote recipe, or sprinkle over your next round of blanched corn-on-the-cob with butter!
- Season Oven-Roasted Sweet Potato Fries.
- Scroll down or visit our Recipe Page for more ideas.
Pairs Well With: chicken, shrimp, white fish, popcorn, rice, corn, black beans, sweet potatoes, tomatoes, zucchini, onions, peppers, avocado, yogurt, Persian Lime EVOO, Garlic EVOO, Hot Chili EVOO, Habanero EVOO
I feel like I got the jackpot with Jalepeno Lime! I use it on everything!! Fish, chicken, salads & veggies, sushi - you name it, it’s perfect!!
This is really terrific on avocado toast. It's pretty potent but used judiciously it really adds depth. I'll buy it again.
Great new blend...