Like its namesake locale, this blend has it all: salty, sweet, and savory. An aromatic ode to Jamaican style barbecue, that adds rich flavor to many dishes. As with all our blends, it’s made fresh every couple of months in small batches and dated to ensure best flavor. A great blend for chicken, on the grill, stovetop, or in the oven.
Ingredients: Ginger, Black Pepper, Thyme, Allspice, Cinnamon, Clove, Nutmeg, Coriander, Habanero, Onion, Garlic, and Sea Salt.
Quick Uses & Ideas
- For a classic Jerk Chicken, blend with House Blend, Garlic, Hot Chili, or any of our citrus oils, rub under skin and over chicken and roast as usual.
- Bake butternut squash or sweet potatoes and toss with spice blend the last 10 minutes of cooking or right out of the oven
- Braise any meat in slow cooker with a cup of fresh orange juice or stock, diced onion and Marin Jerk sprinkled liberally over top.
- Toss with shrimp and pineapple slices and barbecue.
- Pan fry or bake white fish fillets with Marin Jerk and serve with rice and veggies.
- Mix into mayo and spread on sandwiches or use as a dip for sweet potato fries!
- Add to savory chickpea or beef stews.
- Make Marin Jerk meatloaf, meatballs, or add to your next pot of chili.
- Mash with avocados, lime juice, and chopped scallions for a delicious twist on guacamole.
PAIRS WELL WITH: chicken, beef, pork, seafood, avocado, eggplant, corn-on-the-cob, sweet potatoes, winter squash, House Blend, Olio Santo, Garlic Oil, Blood Orange Oil, Habanero Oil, Hot Chili Oil and more