Our Organic Apple Cider Vinegar is made from organically grown apples from Sonoma County that are fresh pressed into apple cider and immediately fermented into a raw vinegar. Ours is crisp, tart, with a just a bit of residual sweetness for balance.
A long-time ingredient for health tonics, ACV is also a great ingredient for:
- Salad dressings (add honey if you want more sweetness)
- Hot sauces
- Quick refrigerator pickles and chutneys
- Tangy cucumber salad
- Slow cooked pulled pork or beans
- Splash in stews or sautés, especially with greens: cabbage, spinach, kale or chard, to name a few
- A splash in the pot when making bone broth helps pull more vitamins and minerals from the bones
Pairs wonderfully with a wide range of our olive oils, we especially love it with our citrus oils for making salad dressings!