So sorry, but we are sold out for the season! Next harvest will become available in early 2022. Apologies! For email or text notification in case we can make more before then, or to get notified as soon as the next harvest arrives, please click the orange "Notify me when available" side bar.
Our Persian Lime Extra Virgin Olive Oil amazing compliment to many cuisines - Vietnamese, Thai, Mexican, Southwestern, etc - our aromatic Persian Lime oil is made by adding tree-ripened California-grown Persian Limes (a very small, aromatic variety of lime) to late harvest olives at the time of milling.
This natural method, called agrumato, captures the full essence and color of the citrus, imparting a richness of flavor and color that can never be duplicated by infusions! As always, our oils are first- and cold-pressed, and grown herbicide and pesticide free.
Harvest Date: January 2020
Quick Uses & Ideas:
- Add a splash to guacamole for bright lime flavor that wows!
- Drizzle over tacos or black beans.
- Whisk together with crushed garlic, sea salt and freshly ground pepper for a delectable marinade for prawns or chicken.
- Mix up a Garlic Lime Vinaigrette to top a steak and arugula salad.
- Drizzle sweet potatoes fries or wedges with Persian Lime Oil after roasting & garnish with fresh lime and cilantro; for a spicier version, add our Zhug spice blend!
- Swirl Persian Lime Oil into your next batch of gazpacho.
- Scroll down or visit our Recipe Page for more ideas!
Pairs Well Wish: Napa Valley Blend, Aglio Olio, Harissa, Chipotle Honey, Habanero oil, Basil oil, White Balsamic, Apple Cider Vinegar, mint, ginger, soy, zucchini, cilantro, chilies, seafood, honey, coconut milk, & butternut squash
Buy in Bulk & Save!
- Our 3 Liter holds the equivalent of 6 bottles, for the price of 5!
- 3 and 10 Liter containers are light and oxygen free - the best solutions for storing olive oil long-term. Save big, stock up on your supply for the year, and never run out of your favorite oil! Just keep your bottle and refill at home--both the 3 and 10L come with an easy-to-refill spout! You save money and keep less glass out of landfills. Sad but true: only 30% of all glass is actually recycled, so re-use!
- Check out more info on our FAQ page.
- For the full refill-at-home setup, get it with an empty glass refill bottle ($3) if you don't have a bottle already, and chrome pour spout ($3).
Rather start small and sample around? Try our Citrus Sampler Sets!
10L photo credit © Erin Scott
with just the right amount of Persian lime, this oil means you can use it stand alone, or mix with other oils like the garlic oil, that makes a great combination to mix in with sauted or steamed vegetables. it's also great for a quick lunch time dunk of a fresh breadroll or even the crust of your pizza :) As with all my olive oils, i standardise on Stonehouse because their quality is exceptional and consistent, and they ship very quickly so i'm never without it in WA.
Lime is my favorite, but they are all so good. The best olive oil and local.
I am so glad this olive oil exists. I use it on everything.