Our version of this classic spice blend is made with sea salt so it’s ready to use as is! If the only dish you make with this is Provencal Roast Chicken, it’ll be well worth it, but also good with asparagus, green beans, roasted potatoes, chicken salad, and sprinkled over tomatoes.
Ingredients: Sea Salt, Thyme, Basil, Savory, Fennel Seed, Rosemary, Tarragon, Lavender.
Quick Uses & Ideas:
- Saute Swiss chard with Lisbon Lemon EVOO, Herbs de Provence, and little splashes of white balsamic vinegar and/or white wine to deglaze the pan. Saute the stems first for 8 minutes or so, until tender, then add the greens and cook for just a few minutes more. FABULOUS summer side!
- Provencal Roast Chicken: rub a whole chicken, or bone-in chicken parts with olive oil and HdP then roast!
- Add to chicken salad with chopped grapes and cherry tomatoes.
- Whip up an omelette with sauteed peppers, asparagus, goat cheese and a sprinkle of HdP.
- Warm olives with a little olive oil (we love Blood Orange) and HdP for an appetizer.
- Scroll down or visit our Recipe Page for more ideas.
Pairs Well With: Lemon EVOO, Blood Orange EVOO, Rosemary EVOO, cream, butter, greens, tomatoes, fennel, potatoes, carrots, sweet potatoes, onions and leeks, prunes, apples, chicken, lamb, pork chops, grilled fish, mushrooms, ratatouille, beans, olives