Sweet, smokey, and spicy! Affectionately known as BBQ in a bottle—it's wonderful for tacos, grilled meats and seafood, bean salads, corn on the cob, salad dressings and lots more.
As with all our blends, it’s made fresh every couple of months in small batches and dated to ensure best flavor.
Ingredients: Chili Chipotle, Oregano, Garlic, Coriander, Cumin, Sea Salt, Orange Peel, Honey (dried), Black Pepper, Hickory Salt, Brown Sugar.
Quick Uses & Ideas:
- Summer BBQ rub for anything you're grilling.
- Tacos - sauté your chicken, shrimp, pork, beef, black beans, tofu, cubed butternut squash or zucchini (anything!) with Blood Orange, Persian Lime or Garlic EVOO, and brown. Squeeze in a little fresh lime juice and serve with fixings for a complete dinner!
- Mix Chipotle Honey with soft butter and Persian Lime or Basil EVOO, rub on grilled corn-on-the-cob and garnish with chopped cilantro, for a tasty summer side - or try our Grilled Corn Elote recipe!
- Makes an excellent Chipotle Honey Vinaigrette for dressing a chopped salad of romaine, black beans, corn, and avocado.
- Great with sweet potatoes, winter squash (like butternut, delicata or kabocha), and carrots. Roast chunks as usual and finish with a dusting of Chipotle Honey. Also gives a lift to mashed sweet potatoes.
- Combine with Persian Lime, Blood Orange, or House Blend EVOO to make a paste to coat chicken or steaks before grilling. Marinate for an hour or overnight for best flavor.
- As a topping for hummus with a drizzle of your favorite Stonehouse Olive Oil.
- Scroll down or check out our Recipe Page for more ideas!
Pairs Well With: Persian Lime EVOO, Blood Orange EVOO, Garlic EVOO, Hot Chili EVOO, Habanero EVOO, fresh basil, cilantro, parsley, carrots, avocado, black beans, squash, peppers, zucchini, meat, seafood.
Try with our Spice Measuring Spoons!
photo credit © Erin Scott
The perfect spice for summer grilling!! Chicken, burgers, corn on the cob!! Don’t overdo it though, there’s a surprising, delightful kick!😉
For grilled or roasted chicken, salmon and halibut, this is what I always reach for now. Great flavor and just enough spice.
I love all three blends and haven't had a day without using one of them.