To make our delicious Lisbon Lemon oil, we crush organic tree-ripened Lisbon Lemons (a classic lemon) together with late harvest olives, a process that fully captures the flavor and color of the fruit, creating a versatile oil you can use in any dish that calls for lemon. As olive oil is both a natural preservative — literally preserving the flavor of fresh, aromatic lemons — and a conduit for flavor, our citrus & herb oils are no-brainers for fast, fresh flavor any time of year! As always, our oils are cold-pressed.
Harvest Date: January 2020
Olive oil is optimal for 18 months, but if stored properly can last 2-3 years!
*New airlock pour tops on 500ml bottles! Read more.
Buy in Bulk & Save!
- Our 3 Liter holds the equivalent of 6 bottles, for the price of 5!
- 3 and 10 Liter containers are light and oxygen free - the best solutions for storing olive oil long-term. Save big, stock up on your supply for the year, and never run out of your favorite oil! Just keep your bottle and refill at home--both the 3 and 10L come with an easy-to-refill spout! You save money and keep less glass out of landfills. Sad but true: only 30% of all glass is actually recycled, so re-use!
Quick Uses & Ideas:
- Add 1 or 2 tsp. Lisbon Lemon Oil to tuna fish or potato salad to add a bright, lemony note.
- Drizzle Lisbon Lemon Oil over steamed spinach, kale, chard, or collards – olive oil increases the bioavailability of nutrients in many vegetables!
- Blend Lisbon Lemon Oil, snipped parsley, minced garlic, grated Parmesan, and sea salt for a quick sauce to top anything from roasted chicken to a warm bowl of minestrone to pasta.
- Dress a veggie-packed faro or quinoa salad with Lisbon Lemon Oil and sea salt.
- Marinate a round of goat cheese in our Lisbon Lemon Oil with our Napa Valley Blend for a delectable appetizer.
Pairs Well With: Napa Valley Blend, Aglio Olio, OMG, Rosemary Oil, chicken, roasted vegetables, pasta, shrimp, seafood, potatoes, fresh herbs, both fresh & cooked greens...
photo credit © Erin Scott
This blend of lemon and EVOO adds a fresh boost to salads, fried chicken or fish. I love it,