To make our delicious Lisbon Lemon Extra Virgin Olive Oil, we crush organic tree-ripened Lisbon Lemons (a classic variety lemon) together with late harvest olives, a process that fully captures the flavor and color of the fruit, creating a versatile oil you can use in any dish that calls for lemon.
As olive oil is both a natural preservative — literally preserving the flavor of fresh, aromatic lemons — and a conduit for flavor, our citrus & herb oils are no-brainers for fast, fresh flavor any time of year! Our oils are always first- and cold-pressed, and grown herbicide and pesticide free.
Harvest Date: January 2020
*New airlock pour tops on 500ml bottles! Read more.
Quick Uses & Ideas:
- Add 1 or 2 tsp to tuna fish or potato salad to add a bright, lemony note.
- Whip up a Citrus Vinaigrette for leafy greens, farro and quinoa salads.
- Drizzle over steamed spinach, kale, chard, or collards – olive oil increases the bioavailability of nutrients in many vegetables!
- Blend with snipped parsley, minced garlic, grated Parmesan, and sea salt for a quick sauce to top anything from roasted chicken to a warm bowl of minestrone to pasta.
- Marinate a round of goat cheese in our Lisbon Lemon Oil with our Napa Valley Blend for a delectable appetizer.
- Scroll down or visit our Recipe Page for more ideas!
Pairs Well With: Napa Valley Blend, Aglio Olio, OMG, Harissa, Rosemary oil, Basil oil, Garlic oil, chicken, roasted vegetables, pasta, shrimp, seafood, potatoes, fresh herbs, both fresh & cooked greens, White Balsamic & Apple Cider Vinegar
Buy in Bulk & Save!
- Our 3 Liter holds the equivalent of 6 bottles, for the price of 5!
- 3 and 10 Liter containers are light and oxygen free - the best solutions for storing olive oil long-term. Save big, stock up on your supply for the year, and never run out of your favorite oil! Just keep your bottle and refill at home--both the 3 and 10L come with an easy-to-refill spout! You save money and keep less glass out of landfills. Sad but true: only 30% of all glass is actually recycled, so re-use!
- Check out more info on our FAQ page.
- For the full refill-at-home setup, get it with an empty glass refill bottle ($3) if you don't have a bottle already, and chrome pour spout ($3).
Rather start small and sample around? Try our Citrus Sampler Sets!
10L photo credit © Erin Scott
This is my favorite lemon infused olive oil. With summer veggies coming, this is a must to drizzle on every veg! From salads to grilled, just do it. I love it so much I had to buy some for my friends. ☺️
Awesome stuff love it give to friends
I use the lemon oil to make pasta with red chili flakes, garlic and fresh Italian parsley. Always get rave reviews!
My sister bought Lisbon Lemon for me years ago as a gift and I have been using it ever since. It's great on everything--even tuna fish sandwiches. I use it on sauteed veggies and as a finishing oil on anything going onto the table. The flavor is delightful and I always make sure we have enough on hand because running out is not an option in this household. We love it!
This blend of lemon and EVOO adds a fresh boost to salads, fried chicken or fish. I love it,