To make our delicious Lisbon Lemon Extra Virgin Olive Oil, we crush organic tree-ripened Lisbon Lemons (a classic variety lemon) together with late harvest olives, a process that fully captures the flavor and color of the fruit, creating a versatile oil you can use in any dish that calls for lemon.
As olive oil is both a natural preservative — literally preserving the flavor of fresh, aromatic lemons — and a conduit for flavor, our citrus & herb oils are no-brainers for fast, fresh flavor any time of year! Our oils are always first- and cold-pressed, and grown herbicide and pesticide free.
Harvest Date: Oct '21 - Jan '22
Quick Uses & Ideas:
- Add 1 or 2 tsp to tuna fish or potato salad to add a bright, lemony note.
- Whip up a Citrus Vinaigrette for leafy greens, farro and quinoa salads.
- Drizzle over steamed spinach, kale, chard, or collards – olive oil increases the bioavailability of nutrients in many vegetables!
- Blend with snipped parsley, minced garlic, grated Parmesan, and sea salt for a quick sauce to top anything from roasted chicken to a warm bowl of minestrone to pasta.
- Marinate a round of goat cheese in our Lisbon Lemon Oil with our Napa Valley Blend for a delectable appetizer.
- Scroll down or visit our Recipe Page for more ideas!
Pairs Well With: Napa Valley Blend, Aglio Olio, OMG, Harissa, Rosemary oil, Basil oil, Garlic oil, chicken, roasted vegetables, pasta, shrimp, seafood, potatoes, fresh herbs, both fresh & cooked greens, White Balsamic & Apple Cider Vinegar
Buy in Bulk & Save!
- Our 3 Liter holds the equivalent of 6 bottles, for the price of 5!
- 3 and 9 Liter containers are light and oxygen free - the best solutions for storing olive oil long-term. Save big, stock up on your supply for the year, and never run out of your favorite oil! Just keep your bottle and refill at home--both the 3 and 10L come with an easy-to-refill spout! You save money and keep less glass out of landfills. Sad but true: only 30% of all glass is actually recycled, so re-use!
- Check out more info on our FAQ page.
- For the full refill-at-home setup, get it with an empty glass refill bottle ($3) if you don't have a bottle already, and chrome pour spout ($3).
Rather start small and sample around? Try our Citrus Sampler Sets!
10L photo credit © Erin Scott
Used over vegetables. It was fantastic
i LOVE THIS PRODUCT AND HAVE USED FOR SEVERAL YEARS.
We drizzle it over crisp sautéed fish and salads. Can’t wait to try your cake recipe !!
I wait for the Lisbon Lemon every year! You have to buy it quick because if runs out. Love it!
OMG what can I say about this olive oil. I use it as my go to salad dressing. Balsamic vinegar and Lisbon Lemon oil. I use it on steamed broccoli and asparagus and sprinkle some feta cheese on and you are good to go. Drizzle it on poached, grilled or just plain old steamed salmon and it work on salmon patties. Yes I have been known to open a can of salmon and make my patties.