Our California House Blend Extra Virgin Olive Oil is a balanced, fruity, medium-bodied olive oil, suitable for all uses: cooking, baking, sautés, making vinaigrettes or marinades, as a finishing oil, or simply for dipping with fresh bread. An affordable, delicious and dependable workhorse in any kitchen, professional or home. As always, our olive oils are all first- and cold-pressed, grown herbicide and pesticide free.
3L: Oct 2020 - Jan 2021 NEW
10L & Bottles: Oct 2019 - Jan 2020
*New airlock pour tops on 500ml bottles! Read more.
Buy in bulk and save!
- The 3 Liter holds the equivalent volume of six 500ml or four 750ml bottles and saves you 15%.
- The 10 Liter holds the equivalent of thirteen 750ml bottles and saves you a whopping 25%.
- Our refill-your-bottle-at-home 3 and 10 Liter containers are light and oxygen free and BPA-free- the best solutions for storing olive oil long-term - so save big, stock up and never run out of your favorite oil! Both the 3 and 10L have an easy-to-refill spout that pops out! You save money and keep less glass out of landfills. Only 30% of all glass actually makes it way to be remade into new glass, so re-use!
- Check out more info on our FAQ page.
- For the full refill-at-home setup, try our Deluxe 3L Set (House Blend 3L, refillable bottle & Maldon Sea Salt), or get it with an empty glass refill bottle ($3) and chrome pour spout ($3).
10L photo credit © Erin Scott
Always great! Wonderful flavors. It is our go to brand. We just signed up for a subscription.
Stonehouse House Blend in the 10 liter bag-in-box is without question the best way to always have delicious olive oil on hand for cooking, dressing salads, and eating with bread. Don’t be caught short!
I love Stonehouse Olive Oil!!
The Stone House olive oil has become one of the must have items in my kitchen now. Stir fry Vegas or over salad it’s just all around good stuff. The other day I had some olive bread with the olive oil. The fresh smell, the flavor, so satisfying!