New Harvest now in all sizes!
Olio Santo Extra Virgin Olive Oil is a medium-bodied, creamy and nutty extra virgin olive oil. It is made with 100% Arbequina olives from California. Fabulous for everything: cooking, drizzling, dipping and more. As always, our olive oils are first- and cold-pressed, and grown herbicide and pesticide free.
We are proud that our Olio Santo Extra Virgin Olive Oil is The Barefoot Contessa Ina Garten's olive oil of choice for over 20 years! Check out this article for her favorite pantry items and food essentials.
Milder than our Stonehouse House Blend, Olio Santo is suitable for all uses, from salad dressings to sautés, and won’t overpower delicate flavors. Try the one that started it all, and set the standard for California Extra Virgin Olive Oil!
Harvest: Oct 2020-Jan 2021
Buy in Bulk & Save!
- Save ~17% with the 3L compared to 500ml bottles, and 26% with the 10L!
- Our 3 Liter holds the equivalent volume of six 500ml / four 750ml bottles!
- 3 and 10 Liter containers are light and oxygen free - the best solutions for storing olive oil long-term. Save big, stock up on your supply for the year, and never run out of your favorite oil! Just keep your bottle and refill at home--both the 3 and 10L come with an easy-to-refill spout! You save money and keep less glass out of landfills. Sad but true: only 30% of all glass is actually recycled, so re-use!
- Check out more details on our FAQ page.
- For the full refill-at-home setup, get it with an empty glass refill bottle ($3) if you don't have a bottle already, and chrome pour spout ($3).
photo credit © Erin Scott
The flavor is delicate yet holds its place in each preparation.
We love our Olio Santo EVOO so much we buy it in bulk. We have found buying it directly from Stonehouse is the most economical way to buy our favorite olive oil! The shipping is fast and on time
I have used Olio Santo in all my cooking for years. It is flavorful for lighter uses like salads but also is excellent for cooking.
My favorite olive oil. It’s flavorful and light for use in salads and cooking.
My favorite for at least the past 10 years perfect for all uses. Very delicious smooth and flavorful. I purchased the 3L because it was a great price versus buying a bottle at a time.