Preserved Lemon Vinaigrette
A simple, versatile way to use your Preserved Lemons! This tasty, versatile vinaigrette comes together in minutes, thanks to the work you put in the make preserved lemons, and can be modified in many ways. Great for dressing greens, asparagus, tomatoes, and grain salads.
- 1/2 preserved lemon
- Any Stonehouse classic EVOO: House Blend, Olio Santo, Select, and Estate Blend EVOOs are favorites
- 3 tbsp White Balsamic or Rice Wine Vinegar (any mild vinegar or lemon juice)
optional add-ins: a clove of minced garlic, fresh ground black pepper, or herbs
Rinse the lemon, remove the pith, then mince, combine with other ingredients and whisk!
- To make it creamy, add 1 tbsp of mayo or tahini.
- You can also use Basil or Rosemary oil instead of regular EVOO, if you want to add those flavors.
- Make it herby - add 1 tsp Ferry Building Blend!