Our California House Blend Extra Virgin Olive Oil is a balanced, fruity, medium-bodied olive oil, suitable for all uses: cooking, baking, sautés, making vinaigrettes or marinades, as a finishing oil, or simply for dipping with fresh bread. An affordable, delicious and dependable workhorse in any kitchen, professional or home. As always, our olive oils are all first- and cold-pressed, grown herbicide and pesticide free.
3L & 10L: Oct 2020 - Jan 2021 new!
Bottles: Oct 2019 - Jan 2020
*New airlock pour tops on 500ml bottles! Read more.
Buy in bulk and save!
- The 3 Liter holds the equivalent volume of six 500ml or four 750ml bottles and saves you 15%.
- The 10 Liter holds the equivalent of thirteen 750ml bottles and saves you a whopping 25%.
- Our refill-your-bottle-at-home 3 and 10 Liter containers are light and oxygen free and BPA-free- the best solutions for storing olive oil long-term - so save big, stock up and never run out of your favorite oil! Both the 3 and 10L have an easy-to-refill spout that pops out! You save money and keep less glass out of landfills. Only 30% of all glass actually makes it way to be remade into new glass, so re-use!
- Check out more info on our FAQ page.
- For the full refill-at-home setup, try our Deluxe 3L Set (House Blend 3L, refillable bottle & Maldon Sea Salt), or get it with an empty glass refill bottle ($3) and chrome pour spout ($3).
10L photo credit © Erin Scott
just like always very good
love lisbon lemon...been using stonehouse lemon, orange, lime, garlic and house for many years. love them all - for cooking, dipping, marinating etc. will be glad if they bring back the refill option - I live in southern california and would bring a case of empty bottles to ferry bldg. when we came up to
sf about twice a year.
Love your oils
I have been online purchasing your olive oils ever since I visited your stand at the Ferry Building many years back.
Always great quality, bulk pricing is great. I use Stonehouse EVOO for everything now.