An instant staff favorite, this new delicious spice blend has a mild heat and a bright, green, citrusy zing. We love it as a rub on whole roasted chicken or in salad dressings, black bean soup, added to rice while cooking, or simply sprinkled over avocado toast and corn on the cob!
Ingredients: Sea Salt, Jalapeño Green Chili, Onion, Lime Juice Powder, Garlic, Cilantro, Citric Acid.
Quick Uses & Ideas:
- We've found you get the most pizazz from this spice by seasoning while cooking AND a little after as a finishing touch. Liberally season chicken wings and grill or convection bake until crispy, or try our Extra Crispy Chicken Under a Brick recipe. While the chicken's resting, shake a little more on top to get the biggest pop of flavor.
- Season homemade popcorn. Salty, spicy & zingy!
- Top hummus with Jalapeño Lime and your favorite olive oil.
- Add to a pot of black beans with a chopped onion and bell pepper.
- Try our Grilled Corn-on-the-Cob Elote recipe, or sprinkle over your next round of blanched corn-on-the-cob with butter!
- Season Oven-Roasted Sweet Potato Fries.
- Scroll down or visit our Recipe Page for more ideas.
Pairs Well With: chicken, shrimp, white fish, popcorn, rice, corn, black beans, sweet potatoes, tomatoes, zucchini, onions, peppers, avocado, yogurt, Persian Lime oil, Garlic oil, Hot Chili Oil, Habanero oil