To make our delicious and kicking-hot Habanero extra virgin olive oil, we crush fresh, ripe habanero peppers together with late harvest olives, a process that fully captures the flavor and color of the pepper, creating a bold oil you can use in any dish that calls for extra heat.
As olive oil is both a natural preservative – literally preserving the flavor of fresh habaneros – and a conduit for flavor, our habanero oil is a no-brainer for a clean, fiery flavor any time of the year! As always, our olive oils are all first- and cold-pressed.
Harvested: January 2020
Buy in Bulk & Save!
- Our 10 Liter containers hold the equivalent volume of TWENTY 500ml bottles, and are light and oxygen free - the best solutions for storing olive oil long-term. Save big, stock up on your supply for the year, and never run out of your favorite oil! Just keep your bottle and refill at home--both the 3 and 10L come with an easy-to-refill spout! You save money and keep less glass out of landfills. Sad but true: only 30% of all glass is actually recycled, so re-use!
Quick Uses & Ideas:
- Try it wherever you normally use hot sauce
- Drizzle over tacos, pasta, pizza, or grilled meats and vegetables
- Stir into your hummus our guacamole to add a fresh habanero note
- Add to mayo and aioli for a spicy spread
- Make pineapple mango salsa: chop fruit with a little minced onion, drizzle with oil, pinch salt, and a squeeze of lime
- Lightly dress a warm or cold salad of roasted beets, carrots, arugula, and goat cheese with habanero oil, lemon juice and sea salt
- Mix with citrus juice to make a marinade for steak or ceviche
- Spruce up your avocado toast
- Drizzle onto stir fries, ramens, noodles, and soups
Pairs Well With: avocado, seafood, rice dishes, goat cheese, feta, pasta, bruschetta, garlic, olives, steak, poultry, pork, lamb, shrimp, fruits, vegetables, salsa, grilled meats and vegetables.
photo credit © Erin Scott