Our Persian Lime Extra Virgin Olive Oil is an amazing compliment to many cuisines - Vietnamese, Thai, Mexican, Southwestern, and more.
Made by adding tree-ripened California-grown Persian Limes (a very small, aromatic variety of lime) to late harvest olives at the time of milling. This natural method, called agrumato, captures the full essence and color of the citrus, imparting a richness of flavor and color that can never be duplicated by infusions! As always, our oils are first- and cold-pressed, and grown herbicide and pesticide free.
Harvest Date: Oct 2021 - Jan 2022
Quick Uses & Ideas:
- Add a splash to guacamole for bright lime flavor that wows!
- Drizzle over tacos or black beans.
- Whisk together with crushed garlic, sea salt and freshly ground pepper for a delectable marinade for prawns or chicken.
- Mix up a Garlic Lime Vinaigrette to top a steak and arugula salad.
- Drizzle sweet potatoes fries or wedges with Persian Lime Oil after roasting & garnish with fresh lime and cilantro; for a spicier version, add our Zhug spice blend!
- Swirl Persian Lime Oil into your next batch of gazpacho.
- Scroll down or visit our Recipe Page for more ideas!
Pairs Well Wish: Napa Valley Blend, Aglio Olio, Harissa, Chipotle Honey, Habanero oil, Basil oil, White Balsamic, Apple Cider Vinegar, mint, ginger, soy, zucchini, cilantro, chilies, seafood, honey, coconut milk, & butternut squash
Buy in Bulk & Save!
- Our 3 Liter holds the equivalent of 8x 375ml bottles (31% savings) or 4x 750ml bottles (14% savings)!
- 3 and 10 Liter containers are light and oxygen free - the best solutions for storing olive oil long-term. Save big, stock up on your supply for the year, and never run out of your favorite oil! Just keep your bottle and refill at home--both the 3 and 10L come with an easy-to-refill spout! You save money and keep less glass out of landfills. Sad but true: only 30% of all glass is actually recycled, so re-use!
- Check out more info on our FAQ page.
- For the full refill-at-home setup, get it with an empty glass refill bottle ($3) if you don't have a bottle already, and chrome pour spout ($3).
Rather start small and sample around? Try our Citrus Sampler Sets!
10L photo credit © Erin Scott
Nothing compares for dishes, watermelon salad-everything is taken to the highest levels.
Orange for beet goat cheese, lime as described. I continue to find new ways to use the flavors.
And of course lemon in so many dishes.
This olive oil is so tasty, you would be tempted to eat a spoonful of it right out of the bottle. Since it is pricey, I only use it when I know the taste will be reflected in the food I cook with it. It is great with fish or veggies or on a salad. The Meyer lemon was good also but the lime is far better.
A friend turned me on to this flavored olive oil. I love to drizzle it on salads and veggies - good excuse to pop into the Ferry Bldg -and I love that it’s available online so I can ship it as a gift to out of town family. It was my go-to at Christmas this year!
This is the best flavored oil we have found. It is wonderful on fish and on pasta with tomatoes, basil and smoked salmon.
The Persian Lime is delicious, really add flavor to whatever I use it with. Will order again.