Fresh and aromatic! This blend is made for fish and seafood, soups and cream sauces, and is also great for salads, eggs, or practically any dish that calls for dill!
Ingredients: Shallots, Lemon Peel, Dill, Celery Seed, Sea Salt.
Quick Uses & Ideas:
- Add to your next egg, chicken, tuna, bean or potato salad!
- Stir into Cream of Celery Soup (or any of your favorite cream/pureed soups - we also love it for topping sweet pepper and tomato soup)!
- Toss with sliced cucumber and a little vinegar as a side salad.
- To spruce up a pot of rice, couscous or quinoa, add a good shake of Ferry Building Blend and a drizzle of olive oil with the rice and cook as usual.
- Mix with greek yogurt or sour cream to make a quick dip. Best if done 1-24 hours in advance so flavors have time to open and meld. To bump up the lemon note, add a drizzle of Lisbon Lemon oil or lemon zest.
- Sprinkle over your next green salad, or whisk together with Lemon/your favorite classic oil and White Balsamic for a great dressing.
- Add to mashed potatoes.
- Scroll down or visit our Recipe Page for more ideas.
Pairs Well With: Lisbon Lemon oil, Rosemary oil, Basil oil, Blood Orange oil, salmon, shrimp, tilapia, chicken, yogurt, cream, rice, couscous, eggs, cucumber, zucchini, cream, butter, potatoes, turnips, fennel