"Onion, Mustard & Garlic" gives this spice blend its name, but it is much more! A rich, savory and versatile blend with just a hint of heat, OMG is a perfect rub for chicken, lamb, ham and salmon. It's also wonderful with all kinds of veggies from dark leafy greens to sweet potatoes. As with all our blends, it’s made fresh every couple of months in small batches and dated to ensure best flavor.
Ingredients: Shallots, Mustard, Rosemary, Lemon, Black Pepper, Sel Gris (sea salt), Garlic, Oregano, Chili, Cloves
Quick Uses & Ideas:
- For a crowd pleasing dipping oil appetizer, combine 4 parts House Blend or Olio Santo olive oil with 1 part OMG, let sit for an hour, adjust to taste and serve with sliced baguette.
- Season Roasted Potatoes or warm potato salad.
- Dredge chicken rubbed with olive oil in OMG before pan-frying
- Season sautéed greens
- Make a quick vinaigrette with our House Blend oil and a splash of vinegar or lemon juice.
- Great in scrambled eggs or a spinach and cheese omelette.
- Season salmon before and after cooking, for best flavor.
- Use as a rub for roast chicken, pork, lamb, ham or salmon before and after cooking.
- Scroll down or visit our Recipe Page for more ideas!
Pairs Well With: fresh basil, soups, casseroles, cheeses, white beans, kale, collard greens, Brussels sprouts, asparagus, green beans, meats, salmon, potatoes, winter squash, Rosemary oil, Lisbon Lemon oil, Basil oil (a staff favorite pairing), Garlic oil, Hot Chili oil
top photo credit © Erin Scott
I buy this spice blend again and again and again - and I gift it to everyone I know! It's so delicious and seems to be universally appealing. I love it on roasted veggies and croutons.
This stuff is the best. I bought it last year and it is still fresh. I use it to flavor the flour and breadcrumbs on my chicken parm but it works on anything really!
For me, OMG is the best all-over spice for cooking.
It is rich in roasted tastes but not overpowering.
The garlic mingled with the other spices is so well balanced.
It is my go-to spice blend!
Wings, pork you name it it’s good on
Tried this on ground lamb patties grilled over coals and it blew my mind. It is a perfect balance and supercharges whatever it's sprinkled on. Pork meatballs, smoked pork shoulder, roasted new potatoes, pizza Bianca are all dishes I've pushed to a new level with OMG. It's like when I discovered Harissa or Herbs De Provence - more than the sum of its parts. I keep buying it and gifting it to friends.