"Onion, Mustard & Garlic" gives this spice blend its name, but it is much more! A rich, savory and versatile blend with just a hint of heat, OMG is a perfect rub for chicken, lamb, ham and salmon. It's also wonderful with all kinds of veggies from dark leafy greens to sweet potatoes. As with all our blends, it’s made fresh every couple of months in small batches and dated to ensure best flavor.
Ingredients: Shallots, Mustard, Rosemary, Lemon, Black Pepper, Sel Gris (sea salt), Garlic, Oregano, Chili, Cloves
Quick Uses & Ideas:
- For a crowd pleasing dipping oil appetizer, combine 4 parts House Blend or Olio Santo EVOO with 1 part OMG, let sit for an hour, adjust to taste and serve with sliced baguette.
- Season Roasted Potatoes or warm potato salad.
- Dredge chicken rubbed with olive oil in OMG before pan-frying
- Season sautéed greens
- Make a quick vinaigrette with our House Blend oil and a splash of vinegar or lemon juice.
- Great in scrambled eggs or a spinach and cheese omelette.
- Season salmon before and after cooking, for best flavor.
- Use as a rub for roast chicken, pork, lamb, ham or salmon before and after cooking.
- Scroll down or visit our Recipe Page for more ideas!
Pairs Well With: fresh basil, soups, casseroles, cheeses, white beans, kale, collard greens, Brussels sprouts, asparagus, green beans, meats, salmon, potatoes, winter squash, Rosemary EVOO, Lisbon Lemon EVOO, Basil EVOO (a staff favorite pairing), Garlic EVOO, Hot Chili EVOO, Jalapeno EVOO
top photo credit © Erin Scott
Received this as a gift, love it so much that I feared running out. So glad I could order the large package so I can refill the bottle. I use this on all meats and fish and to anything that may seem a little flavorless. I do not like fierce spices and this is so flavorful and perfectly enhances the flavor of everything. Enjoy!
This is my new favorite seasoning!!
We picked up OMG while on a visit to San Francisco because we thought it sounded like a fun seasoning to play around with. It didn't take long for it to become a staple in our home! We use it most often when roasting chicken, but we love adding it to anything that needs a little extra oomph. A great addition to any kitchen!
Very nice in all sorts of recipes. I originally bought OMG at the Ferry building and ordered more when I got home.
I bought OMG when I lived in the bay area and it was my instant favorite. I live out of state now and finally got myself some online. I put it on pretty much everything. So happy to have it back in my kitchen ♡