Salad Season Special -
All sizes 20% off, except 100ml!
To make our delicious Lisbon Lemon Extra Virgin Olive Oil, we crush organic tree-ripened Lisbon Lemons (a classic variety lemon) together with late harvest olives, a process that fully captures the flavor and color of the fruit, creating a versatile oil you can use in any dish that calls for lemon.
As olive oil is both a natural preservative — literally preserving the flavor of fresh, aromatic lemons — and a conduit for flavor, our citrus & herb oils are no-brainers for fast, fresh flavor any time of year! Our oils are always first- and cold-pressed, and grown herbicide and pesticide free.
Harvest Date: January 2020
*New airlock pour tops on 500ml bottles! Read more.
Quick Uses & Ideas:
- Add 1 or 2 tsp to tuna fish or potato salad to add a bright, lemony note.
- Whip up a Citrus Vinaigrette for leafy greens, farro and quinoa salads.
- Drizzle over steamed spinach, kale, chard, or collards – olive oil increases the bioavailability of nutrients in many vegetables!
- Blend with snipped parsley, minced garlic, grated Parmesan, and sea salt for a quick sauce to top anything from roasted chicken to a warm bowl of minestrone to pasta.
- Marinate a round of goat cheese in our Lisbon Lemon Oil with our Napa Valley Blend for a delectable appetizer.
- Scroll down or visit our Recipe Page for more ideas!
Pairs Well With: Napa Valley Blend, Aglio Olio, OMG, Harissa, Rosemary oil, Basil oil, Garlic oil, chicken, roasted vegetables, pasta, shrimp, seafood, potatoes, fresh herbs, both fresh & cooked greens, White Balsamic & Apple Cider Vinegar
Buy in Bulk & Save!
- Our 3 Liter holds the equivalent of 6 bottles, for the price of 5!
- 3 and 10 Liter containers are light and oxygen free - the best solutions for storing olive oil long-term. Save big, stock up on your supply for the year, and never run out of your favorite oil! Just keep your bottle and refill at home--both the 3 and 10L come with an easy-to-refill spout! You save money and keep less glass out of landfills. Sad but true: only 30% of all glass is actually recycled, so re-use!
- Check out more info on our FAQ page.
- For the full refill-at-home setup, get it with an empty glass refill bottle ($3) if you don't have a bottle already, and chrome pour spout ($3).
Rather start small and sample around? Try our Citrus Sampler Sets!
10L photo credit © Erin Scott
Add Lisbon Lemon to your favorite peanut butter cookie recipe for added zip!!
We originally got a set of Stonehouse Olive Oils as a gift, and now we love to give them to other people. They are all good, but we think the Lemon is the most versatile, whether as a basis for salad dressing (add fresh lemon juice and it's all you need) or sauteeing seafood or lamb or poultry.
Please work on the shipping costs. If I could have had a slower, lower cost option, I would have selected that & ordered more.
Thanks for your feedback, Grant. Ordering more than one bottle at a time will give you a MUCH better shipping-to-product cost ratio, and we offer free shipping for orders $100+ for the contiguous US ($75 for West Coast). Usually stocking up on a few bottles will get you there. The rates you see are the actual rates we pay, and if you are overcharged for some reason, we will reimburse you the difference. There is also a Shipping Calculator at the bottom of the Cart page, so you can add/remove items from your cart and get a general shipping estimate just by entering your city and zip code. Hope this helps!
THIS IS THE BEST LEMON OKIVE OIL I HAVE EVER HAD!
Both the Lisbon Lemon and Persian Lime olive oils are wonderful.