To make our delicious Lisbon Lemon Extra Virgin Olive Oil, we crush organic tree-ripened Lisbon Lemons (a classic variety lemon) together with late harvest olives, a process that fully captures the flavor and color of the fruit, creating a versatile oil you can use in any dish that calls for lemon.
As olive oil is both a natural preservative — literally preserving the flavor of fresh, aromatic lemons — and a conduit for flavor, our citrus & herb oils are no-brainers for fast, fresh flavor any time of year! Our oils are always first- and cold-pressed, and grown herbicide and pesticide free.
Harvest Date: Oct 2021 - Jan 2022
Quick Uses & Ideas:
- Add 1 or 2 tsp to tuna fish or potato salad to add a bright, lemony note.
- Whip up a Citrus Vinaigrette for leafy greens, farro and quinoa salads.
- Drizzle over steamed spinach, kale, chard, or collards – olive oil increases the bioavailability of nutrients in many vegetables!
- Blend with snipped parsley, minced garlic, grated Parmesan, and sea salt for a quick sauce to top anything from roasted chicken to a warm bowl of minestrone to pasta.
- Marinate a round of goat cheese in our Lisbon Lemon Oil with our Napa Valley Blend for a delectable appetizer.
- Scroll down or visit our Recipe Page for more ideas!
Pairs Well With: Napa Valley Blend, Aglio Olio, OMG, Harissa, Rosemary oil, Basil oil, Garlic oil, chicken, roasted vegetables, pasta, shrimp, seafood, potatoes, fresh herbs, both fresh & cooked greens, White Balsamic & Apple Cider Vinegar
Buy in Bulk & Save!
- Our 3 Liter holds the equivalent of 8x 375ml bottles (31% savings) or 4x 750ml bottles (14% savings)!
- 3 and 9 Liter containers are light and oxygen free - the best solutions for storing olive oil long-term. Save big, stock up on your supply for the year, and never run out of your favorite oil! Just keep your bottle and refill at home—both the 3 and 10L come with an easy-to-refill spout! You save money and keep less glass out of landfills. Sad but true: only 30% of all glass is actually recycled, so re-use!
- Check out more info on our FAQ page.
- For the full refill-at-home setup, get it with an empty glass refill bottle ($3) if you don't have a bottle already, and chrome pour spout ($3).
Rather start small and sample around? Try our Citrus Sampler Sets!
10L photo credit © Erin Scott
The Stonehouse olive oils are a great addition to any kitchen. The scent of lemon is powerful and the taste is gorgeous. I use the lemon olive oil in marinades, on vegetables, and on salads. I have tried other brands of lemon olive oil and have found that none compare to Stonehouse. I'm also a fan of the garlic, the basil, the rosemary, and the habanero. I will admit that the habanero packs a strong punch, as it should, so I temper it with regular olive oil and use it over beans and rice, in soups as a final touch, and have even used it over mango ice cream!
Use on my avocado for lunch. Wonderful!
I use Lisbon lemon in most of my marinades and salad dressings with the Fig Balsamic vinegar.
I even use the Lisbon lemon in my blueberry pancake batter and its great
I believe this was my third purchase. It’s Sutle taste gets drizzled over roasted and steamed vegetable often in my kitchen.. I use it regularly with fish filets baked in parchment…..
Used over vegetables. It was fantastic