500ml bottles now 30% off! Due to vagaries of the pandemic, we have ended up with too many of certain sizes - your win! Shop other specials here.
We makes our Rosemary Extra Virgin Olive Oil by tossing fresh rosemary in with ripe, mild olives at the time of crushing, a 100% natural process that captures and preserves the fresh herbal essence of rosemary in all its complexity - bright and warming, plucked-from-the-garden flavor! Drizzle over cheeses, meats, soups, or eat it alone with bread, a classic pairing. As always, our oils are first- and cold-pressed, and grown herbicide and pesticide free.
Harvested: January 2020
Quick Uses & Ideas:
- Great drizzled over grilled meats.
- A must with potatoes, be they grilled, mashed, baked, or pan-fried.
- Brush onto grilled bread before making Bruschetta.
- Pair with Napa Valley Rub to pan fry or roast chicken or pork chops.
- Rub on peach halves and grill for an easy, sweet and savory dessert.
- Blend with ricotta and serve on toast with prosciutto and figs, as an appetizer or snack.
- For baking, try making any olive oil pound cake with our Rosemary Oil (and Lemon if you want a gorgeous combo)!
- Sprinkle on popcorn with our Black Truffle Sea Salt (get it in a popcorn kit!)
- Drizzle over salted caramel ice cream.
- Scroll down or visit our Recipe Page for more ideas!
Pairs Well With: OMG, Napa Valley Blend, North Beach Blend, pork chops, turkey, chicken, potatoes, steak, roasted root vegetables, cauliflower, asparagus, salmon, in pasta with parmesan, soups, beans, walnuts, oranges, lemons, olives, popcorn, Black Truffle Sea Salt, Lisbon Lemon oil, Blood Orange oil, Basil oil, Dark Balsamic Vinegar - especially aged!
Buy in Bulk & Save!
- Our 10 Liter containers hold the equivalent volume of TWENTY 500ml bottles, and are light and oxygen free - the best solutions for storing olive oil long-term. Save big, stock up on your supply for the year, and never run out of your favorite oil! Just keep your bottle and refill at home--both the 3 and 10L come with an easy-to-refill spout! You save money and keep less glass out of landfills. Sad but true: only 30% of all glass is actually recycled, so re-use!
- For the full refill-at-home setup, get it with an empty glass refill bottle ($3) if you don't have a bottle already, and chrome pour spout ($3).
photo credit © Erin Scott