Our Fig Balsamic Vinegar is made by steeping ripe, organic figs with our imported from Modena dark balsamic vinegar, which imparts a deliciously fruity fig flavor without being cloyingly sugary or syrupy, and still maintaining a good acidity. Flavorful without overpowering.
Quick Uses & Ideas:
- Pair Fig Balsamic vinaigrette with salads including fall fruits such as apples, figs and pears, and a sharp greens like arugula, with pecorino or goat cheese and prosciutto.
- Try our Grilled Peach, Burrata & Prosciutto app/salad recipe, bellissimo!
- For a quick appetizer, smear a bit of goat cheese on quarters of ripe fig, wrap in prosciutto and drizzle with Fig Balsamic.
- Use as a glaze on roasted winter squash and veggies, especially delicious in combination with our Blood Orange oil!
- Drizzle as a finish over meats - try it with our Spice Rubbed Skillet Pork Chop!
- Simply drizzle in a bowl with your favorite Stonehouse olive oil and dip with fresh bread!
- Scroll down or visit our Recipe Page for more ideas.
Pairs well with: soft and hard cheeses, pork, chicken, duck, Brussels sprouts, butternut squash, apples, pears, rosemary, sage, thyme, chili, olives, beets, walnuts, pecans, Rosemary oil, Basil oil, Blood Orange oil
Curious about our other vinegars as well? Check out our Vinegar Samplers!
❤️❤️❤️ the Fig Balsamic Vinegar!!!
I love vinegars and this is one of the best. It has a full, rich flavor that I am loving on everything -- Brussels sprouts, salad, even tofu. I enjoy lots of products from Stonehouse, and this one is another that I like to gift to friends. Go for it!
I made a home made focaccia and Spaghetti all Nerano along with salad, we used it on everything, it was the perfect dipping balsamic with oil and focaccia, it made a beautiful salad dressing, and some accidently made its way accross my plate to the pasta and it went perfectly with the zucchini based sauce in my pasta. A beautiful balsamic!