This versatile, classic Moroccan blend can be used add punch to almost any dish. Make classics like Harissa Chicken, sprinkle over hummus and popcorn, or give your favorite dishes a new twist.As with all our blends, it’s made fresh every couple of months in small batches and dated to ensure flavor and freshness. One size: 2oz Jar
Ingredients: Californian and New Mexican Chilies, Coriander, Garlic, Salt, Cumin, Cayenne and Citric Acid.
Quick Uses & Ideas:
- Harissa Chicken is a quick classic. Combine 1-3 tbsp Harissa with a little bit of garlic and enough Stonehouse House Blend, Garlic oil or any of our Citrus oils to make a paste. Rub on chicken an hour or 2 before grilling or roasting, and finish with a few more shakes when the chicken is done cooking, to layer flavor.
- Classically used to season whole fish with slices of lemon.
- Sprinkle on popcorn. Fantastic! Get it in a popcorn kit with Persian Lime oil!
- Season sweet potato fries before and after cooking, then finish with a squeeze of lime.
- Great for kebabs, stews and lamb.
- Excellent with scrambled eggs.
- Top hummus with Harissa and House Blend or Garlic oil.
- Try our Grilled Corn-on-the-Cob recipe!
- Scroll down or visit our Recipe Page for more ideas.
Pairs Well With: lamb, vegetables, beans, chicken, steak, kebabs, potatoes, eggs, seafood, popcorn, carrots, yogurt, Lisbon Lemon oil, Persian Lime oil, Blood Orange oil, Garlic oil, Hot Chili Oil, Habanero oil
jar photo credit © Erin Scott