We produce our Garlic extra virgin olive oil by blending California garlic extract with late harvest olive oil for a buttery oil that possesses subtle levels of flavor and depth, without overpowering. Use it whenever actual garlic will burn – as when roasting or sautéing at higher heat. Works great with almost anything – it’s garlic!
Harvest Date: January 2020
Buy in Bulk & Save!
- Our 3 Liter holds the equivalent of 6 bottles, for less than the price of 5!
- 3 and 10 Liter containers are light and oxygen free - the best solutions for storing olive oil long-term. Save big, stock up on your supply for the year, and never run out of your favorite oil! Just keep your bottle and refill at home--both the 3 and 10L come with an easy-to-refill spout! You save money and keep less glass out of landfills. Sad but true: only 30% of all glass is actually recycled, so re-use!
Quick Uses & Ideas:
- Add a splash of Garlic Oil to Beef with Broccoli or any veggie stir-fry for a great hit of flavor.
- Use our Garlic Oil to make easy and heavenly garlic bread or croutons. Just drizzle, season with salt or Aglio Olio, and bake until your bread is toasty!
- Whip up a super quick and flavorful pasta with fresh or canned tomatoes, Garlic Oil, and fresh basil leaves. Season with sea salt, freshly ground pepper and grated Parmesan.
- Drizzle over steamed rapini, spinach or your favorite green, toss with toasted pine nuts and enjoy as a simple, healthy side.
- If you find fresh garlic too strong, sub a drizzle of Garlic oil instead! We love this tip for making homemade pesto, dressings and hummus.
- Drizzle over Stovetop Popcorn with Harissa or chili powder.
- Try our satisfying Winter Bruschetta as an app, side or quick lunch.
- Make our Garlicky Lime Vinaigrette & Marinade - great for salad, beans, tossed with roasted veggies or as a marinade for meat.
- Fresh garlic too strong? Sub a drizzle of Garlic oil instead! We love this tip for making homemade pesto, dressings and hummus.
- See links to more recipes with Garlic EVOO below!
Pairs Well With: Napa Valley Blend, Rosemary Oil, Lisbon Lemon Oil, Asian cuisines, chicken, pork, steak, shrimp, onions, Parmesan, potatoes, mushrooms, tomatoes, zucchini, broccoli, green beans, artichokes, soy sauce, citrus, breads, pizzas, pastas & focaccia.
photo credit for 10L © Erin Scott