A deceptively simple, classic combination of seasonings that brings instant flavor to practically any dish: veggies, meats, fish, salads, soups, beans, you name it. To create an easy appetizer, combine with your favorite oil and enjoy as a dipping oil with fresh baguette. As with all our blends, it’s made fresh every couple of months in small batches and dated to ensure best flavor.
Ingredients: Garlic, Red Chili Flakes, Parsley & Sea Salt.
Quick Uses & Ideas:
- Makes a perfect vinaigrette: Stonehouse House Blend EVOO, Apple Cider Vinegar or White Balsamic Vinegar, dijon mustard, Aglio Olio, and cracked black pepper.
- Season roasted portobello mushrooms before and after grilling or roasting.
- Stir into goat cheese for a tangy, garlicky spread.
- Sprinkle on top of poached or fried eggs.
- Makes a great shrimp scampi: Toss with spaghetti, olive oil, and shrimp cooked in a splash of white wine.
- Season pizzas & flatbreads.
- Finish vegetables with a splash of House Blend and a few shakes of AO.
- Top hummus with Stonehouse House Blend Olive Oil and a few shakes of AO for a quick app or snack.
- Scroll down or visit our Recipe page for more ideas!
top photo credit © Erin Scott
I have loved this spice since I met it in SF back in 2015. I live in Canada and can now have it shipped to my home. Shipping is very expensive, however it arrived within just a few days. I use this product in almost everything, esp. salad dressings and tomato based sauces. It's great stuff!!!
Great with everything.
I love this seasoning. I use it on every thing from salad to roasts. It sits on the counter because I use it everyday.
I was gifted a bottle & went thru it lickety-split!! Because I fell in love with it & used it on everything & ended up buying the bag!!
My whole family loves this seasoning. It's great on pizza, salad, pasta and I've used it to roast broccoli and cauliflower (with a little olive oil, yum!), so good. This will forever be in my cupboard :)