Our White Balsamic Vinegar is a brighter, fresher twist on traditional balsamic. Made from Trebbiano grapes, the same as a traditional Balsamic, but cooked under pressure, in order to retain its clear color and lighter, brighter flavor, and aged only 1 year. Imported from Italy.
Quick Uses & Ideas:
- Make a simple light and bright Vinaigrette for green or grainy salads or to dress roasted veggies.
- Lightly dress roasted beets or any veggie you love with a splash of White Balsamic while hot, then plate simply with a drizzle of Basil oil or your favorite classic EVOO and Maldon sea salt.
- Use in our lemony Shaved Fennel Salad.
- Use in marinades to add sweetness and acidity.
- Quick pickle thinly sliced vegetables by tossing with White Balsamic and salt. Store in a jar in the fridge for up to a week to use as a condiment. We love carrots, beets, and cucumbers.
- Brighten any sauce or saute with a splash.
- Scroll down or visit our Recipe Page for more ideas!
Curious to try it next to our other vinegars?
Check out our Vinegar Samplers!
I have been waiting for this to come back in stock! I just ordered 3 bottles
It is sensational and kicks up any salad dressing a notch!
Bought this for my sister-in-law for her birthday and she absolutely loves it. She loves to cook and is a foodie and makes all her salad dressings. This was a huge treat for her.