We produce our Garlic extra virgin olive oil by blending California garlic extract with late harvest olive oil for a buttery oil with subtle levels of garlicky flavor and depth, without being overpowering. Use liberally for cooking, especially whenever actual garlic will burn – as when roasting or sautéing at higher heat. Works great with almost anything – it’s garlic! As always, our oils are first- and cold-pressed, and grown herbicide and pesticide free.
Harvested: Oct '21 - Jan '22
Quick Uses & Ideas:
- Add a splash of Garlic Oil to Beef with Broccoli or any veggie stir-fry for a great hit of flavor.
- Use our Garlic Oil to make easy and heavenly garlic bread or croutons. Just drizzle, season with salt or Aglio Olio, and bake until your bread is toasty!
- Whip up a super quick and flavorful pasta with fresh or canned tomatoes, Garlic Oil, and fresh basil leaves. Season with sea salt, freshly ground pepper and grated Parmesan.
- Drizzle over steamed rapini, spinach or your favorite green, toss with toasted pine nuts and enjoy as a simple, healthy side.
- If you find fresh garlic too strong, sub a drizzle of Garlic oil instead! We love this tip for making homemade pesto, dressings and hummus.
- Drizzle over Stovetop Popcorn with Harissa or chili powder.
- Try our satisfying Winter Bruschetta as an app, side or quick lunch.
- Make our Garlicky Lime Vinaigrette & Marinade - great for salad, beans, tossed with roasted veggies or as a marinade for meat.
- Fresh garlic too strong? Sub a drizzle of Garlic oil instead! We love this tip for making homemade pesto, dressings and hummus.
- Scroll down or visit our Recipe Page for more ideas!
Pairs Well With: Napa Valley Blend, Rosemary Oil, Lisbon Lemon Oil, Asian cuisines, chicken, pork, steak, shrimp, onions, Parmesan, potatoes, mushrooms, tomatoes, zucchini, broccoli, green beans, artichokes, soy sauce, citrus, breads, pizzas, pastas & focaccia
Buy in Bulk & Save!
- Our 3 Liter holds the equivalent of 6 bottles, for less than the price of 5!
- 3 and 10 Liter containers are light and oxygen free - the best solutions for storing olive oil long-term. Save big, stock up on your supply for the year, and never run out of your favorite oil! Just keep your bottle and refill at home--both the 3 and 10L come with an easy-to-refill spout! You save money and keep less glass out of landfills. Sad but true: only 30% of all glass is actually recycled, so re-use!
- Check out more info on our FAQ page.
- For the full refill-at-home setup, get it with an empty glass refill bottle ($3) if you don't have a bottle already, and chrome pour spout ($3).
photo credit for 10L © Erin Scott
I’ve tried many garlic infused oils but this is the best. Not wimpy on garlic flavor. Love it!
Its wonderful on everything. Flavor is full but never overpowering. Never want to run out of it.
I bought the small bottle this time but I am going to get the big bottle next time!
My first time ordering this flavor. Love it and will be ordering again in a larger size.
I absolutely love this EVOO and use it abundantly. Purchased the 3L size a while ago and was amazed at how it stayed fresh in their pouch. I will continue purchasing this size. My sister has been the recipient of at least two bottles from it. Many thanks for such a marvelous product.