Sweet, smokey, and spicy! As with all our blends, it’s made fresh every couple of months in small batches and dated to ensure best flavor.
Ingredients: Chili Chipotle, Oregano, Garlic, Coriander, Cumin, Sea Salt, Orange Peel, Honey (dried), Black Pepper, Hickory Salt, Brown Sugar.
Quick Uses & Ideas:
- Summer BBQ rub for anything you're grilling.
- Tacos - sauté your chicken, shrimp, pork, beef, black beans, tofu, cubed butternut squash or zucchini (anything!) with Blood Orange, Persian Lime or Garlic oil, and brown. Squeeze in a little fresh lime juice and serve with fixings for a complete dinner!
- Mix Chipotle Honey with soft butter and Persian Lime or Basil oil, rub on grilled corn-on-the-cob and garnish with chopped cilantro, for a tasty summer side - or try our Grilled Corn Elote recipe!
- Makes an excellent Chipotle Honey Vinaigrette for dressing a chopped salad of romaine, black beans, corn, and avocado.
- Great with sweet potatoes, winter squash (like butternut, delicata or kabocha), and carrots. Roast chunks as usual and finish with a dusting of Chipotle Honey. Also gives a lift to mashed sweet potatoes.
- Combine with Persian Lime, Blood Orange, or House Blend to make a paste to coat chicken or steaks before grilling. Marinate for an hour or overnight for best flavor.
- As a topping for hummus with a drizzle of your favorite Stonehouse Olive Oil.
- Scroll down or check out our Recipe Page for more ideas!
Try our NEW Spice Measuring Spoons!
photo credit © Erin Scott
I love all three blends and haven't had a day without using one of them.