Our best-selling and go-to "everything" spice blend, this bright mix of sun-dried tomatoes, rosemary, fennel, lemon peel, black pepper, chili, garlic, citric acid, and sea salt is super versatile and user friendly.
Whether you’re trying to cut down on meat but miss its savory depth, or make any dish pop with flavor, our Napa Valley Blend imparts delicious umami to dishes, especially tomato sauces, soups, egg and bean dishes. As with all our blends, it’s made fresh every couple of months in small batches and dated to ensure best flavor.
Ingredients: Sun Dried Tomatoes, Rosemary, Lemon Peel, Fennel, Black Pepper, Chili, Garlic, Citric Acid, Sea Salt.
Quick Uses & Ideas:
- For an addictive Dipping Oil, mix 1 tbsp NVB with 4 tbsp of olive oil, let sit for an hour and adjust to taste. Serve with fresh baguette
- Excellent in a red sauce for pasta
- Use NVB in place of flour to dredge chicken or pork chops in - Pan-fry for a crispy finish, or sautéing with a little white wine for a more juicy dish
- Makes a great quick Bruschetta for a tasty casual snack or appetizer
- Mix into hamburger meat for delicious burgers
- Excellent with eggs: scrambled, fried or in omelets - almost gives the illusion that you added sausage, but no meat!
- Top hummus with NVB and your favorite oil
- Toss with potatoes (or practically any veggie) and roast
Pairs Well With: Pork, chicken, beef, white beans, potatoes, tomatoes, sausage, bread, zucchini, rosemary, Rosemary Oil, Lemon Oil, House Blend, Garlic Oil, Basil Oil
photo credit © Erin Scott
This is the most delicious seasoning you will try. I bought it for the first time while in California visiting and ordered some more all the way in North Carolina!