Our best-selling and go-to "everything" spice blend, this bright mix of sun-dried tomatoes, rosemary, fennel, lemon peel, black pepper, chili, garlic, citric acid, and sea salt is super versatile and user friendly.
Whether you’re trying to cut down on meat but miss its savory depth, or make any dish pop with flavor, our Napa Valley Blend imparts delicious umami to dishes, especially tomato sauces, soups, egg and bean dishes. As with all our blends, it’s made fresh every couple of months in small batches and dated to ensure best flavor.
Ingredients: Sun Dried Tomatoes, Rosemary, Lemon Peel, Fennel, Black Pepper, Chili, Garlic, Citric Acid, Sea Salt
Quick Uses & Ideas:
- For an addictive Dipping Oil, mix 1 tbsp NVB with 4 tbsp of olive oil, let sit for an hour and adjust to taste. Serve with fresh baguette.
- Excellent in a red sauce for pasta.
- Use NVB in place of flour to dredge chicken or pork chops in - Pan-fry for a crispy finish, or sauté with a little white wine for a more juicy dish.
- Makes a great quick Bruschetta for a tasty casual snack or appetizer
- Mix into hamburger meat for delicious burgers
- Excellent with eggs: scrambled, fried or in omelets - almost gives the illusion that you added sausage, but no meat!
- Top hummus with NVB and your favorite oil.
- Toss with olive oil and any veggie to roast.
- Scroll down or visit our Recipe Page for more ideas!
Pairs Well With: pork, chicken, beef, white beans, potatoes, tomatoes, sausage, bread, zucchini, eggs, cheese, peppers, mushrooms, broccoli, fresh herbs, Rosemary oil, Lisbon Lemon oil, Basil oil, Garlic oil, Hot Chili oil, Dark Balsamic Vinegar, White Balsamic Vinegar
Try our NEW Spice Measuring Spoons!
top photo credit © Erin Scott
A friend gave me the Napa Valley Blend as a part of gift. I absolutely loved it and have been ordering it from your company ever since.
Love this Napa Valley Blend, especially on ribs!
Over the past few months, the Napa Valley Blend has become one of my go-to spices. Drizzle some olive on toast and toss some Napa Valley Blend on top for an absolutely delightful treat. Great for pasta nights or an easy snack.
I live in Missouri. During a visit to San Francisco I purchased Napa Valley blend spices. I’m hooked. It’s the best seasoning. I especially use It on roasted vegetables. I had to order more!!!!
The Napa Valley Blend is wonderful breakfast, lunch or dinner. I love it on my eggs, as a seasoning on any protein or veggie (especially roasted asparagus), and on a popcorn snack too. Can't go wrong!