Our best-selling and go-to "everything" spice blend, this bright mix of sun-dried tomatoes, rosemary, fennel, lemon peel, black pepper, chili, garlic, citric acid, and sea salt is super versatile and user friendly.
Whether you’re trying to cut down on meat but miss its savory depth, or make any dish pop with flavor, our Napa Valley Blend imparts delicious umami to dishes, especially tomato sauces, soups, egg and bean dishes. As with all our blends, it’s made fresh every couple of months in small batches and dated to ensure best flavor.
Ingredients: Sun Dried Tomatoes, Rosemary, Lemon Peel, Fennel, Black Pepper, Chili, Garlic, Citric Acid, Sea Salt
Quick Uses & Ideas:
- For an addictive Dipping Oil, mix 1 tbsp Napa Valley Blend with 4 tbsp of olive oil, let sit for an hour and adjust to taste. Serve with fresh baguette.
- Excellent in a red sauce for pasta.
- Use Napa Valley Blend in place of flour to dredge chicken or pork chops in - Pan-fry for a crispy finish, or sauté with a little white wine for a more juicy dish.
- Makes a great quick Bruschetta for a tasty casual snack or appetizer
- Mix into hamburger meat for delicious burgers
- Excellent with eggs: scrambled, fried or in omelets - almost gives the illusion that you added sausage, but no meat!
- Top hummus with Napa Valley Blend and your favorite oil.
- Toss with olive oil and any veggie to roast.
- Scroll down or visit our Recipe Page for more ideas!
Pairs Well With: pork, chicken, beef, white beans, potatoes, tomatoes, sausage, bread, zucchini, eggs, cheese, peppers, mushrooms, broccoli, fresh herbs, Rosemary EVOO, Lisbon Lemon EVOO, Basil EVOO, Garlic EVOO, Hot Chili EVOO, Dark Balsamic Vinegar, White Balsamic Vinegar
Try with our Spice Measuring Spoons!
top photo credit © Erin Scott
Each and every spice is complex
The formula and complexity of each spice is unmatched
Very yummy combination.
Have been buying/using for several years!
Napa Valley Blend adds a subtle aromatic flavor to just about any dish
that one would use it with.
Thank you! Love this herbal, spice
Always the first choice,