"Onion, Mustard & Garlic" gives this spice blend its name, but it is much more! A rich, savory and versatile blend with just a hint of heat, OMG is a perfect rub for chicken, lamb, ham and salmon. It's also wonderful with all kinds of veggies from dark leafy greens to sweet potatoes. As with all our blends, it’s made fresh every couple of months in small batches and dated to ensure best flavor.
Ingredients: Shallots, Mustard, Rosemary, Lemon, Black Pepper, Sel Gris (sea salt), Garlic, Oregano, Chili, Cloves
Quick Uses & Ideas:
- For a crowd pleasing dipping oil appetizer, combine 4 parts House Blend or Olio Santo EVOO with 1 part OMG, let sit for an hour, adjust to taste and serve with sliced baguette.
- Season Roasted Potatoes or warm potato salad.
- Dredge chicken rubbed with olive oil in OMG before pan-frying
- Season sautéed greens
- Make a quick vinaigrette with our House Blend oil and a splash of vinegar or lemon juice.
- Great in scrambled eggs or a spinach and cheese omelette.
- Season salmon before and after cooking, for best flavor.
- Use as a rub for roast chicken, pork, lamb, ham or salmon before and after cooking.
- Scroll down or visit our Recipe Page for more ideas!
Pairs Well With: fresh basil, soups, casseroles, cheeses, white beans, kale, collard greens, Brussels sprouts, asparagus, green beans, meats, salmon, potatoes, winter squash, Rosemary EVOO, Lisbon Lemon EVOO, Basil EVOO (a staff favorite pairing), Garlic EVOO, Hot Chili EVOO, Jalapeno EVOO
top photo credit © Erin Scott
This is soooo good! We’ve had it on chicken, fish and roasted potatoes and they were all delicious. Highly recommend.
My favorite of all. Eggs, veggies, meat, fowl and fish. I haven’t found anything that it’s not good on.
Received this as a gift and I use it on absolutely everything! It is my new go-to seasoning and I'm getting more for all my friends and family! Lots of flavor, tiny bit of kick, perfect. You will not be disappointed. OMG is right!
Flavorful seasoning for vegetables, meats, sandwiches, whatever. I’ve been a user for years and wish I could buy it locally. I’ve now got friends using it too!!
I order this seasoning regularly. We love it on our grilled steaks with kosher salt and pepper, it gives a great flavor.