We makes our Rosemary Extra Virgin Olive Oil by tossing fresh rosemary in with ripe, mild olives at the time of crushing, a 100% natural process that captures and preserves the fresh herbal essence of rosemary in all its complexity - bright and warming, plucked-from-the-garden flavor!
Drizzle over cheeses, meats, soups, or eat it alone with bread, a classic pairing. As always, our oils are first- and cold-pressed, and grown herbicide and pesticide free.
Harvested: Oct 2021 - Jan 2022
Quick Uses & Ideas:
- Great drizzled over grilled meats.
- A must with potatoes, be they grilled, mashed, baked, or pan-fried.
- Brush onto grilled bread before making Bruschetta.
- Pair with Napa Valley Rub to pan fry or roast chicken or pork chops.
- Rub on peach halves and grill for an easy, sweet and savory dessert.
- Blend with ricotta and serve on toast with prosciutto and figs, as an appetizer or snack.
- For baking, try making any olive oil pound cake with our Rosemary Oil (and Lemon if you want a gorgeous combo)!
- Sprinkle on popcorn with our Black Truffle Sea Salt (get it in a popcorn kit!)
- Drizzle over salted caramel ice cream.
- Scroll down or visit our Recipe Page for more ideas!
Pairs Well With: OMG, Napa Valley Blend, North Beach Blend, pork chops, turkey, chicken, potatoes, steak, roasted root vegetables, cauliflower, asparagus, salmon, in pasta with parmesan, soups, beans, walnuts, oranges, lemons, olives, popcorn, Black Truffle Sea Salt, Lisbon Lemon oil, Blood Orange oil, Basil oil, Dark Balsamic Vinegar - especially aged!
Buy in Bulk & Save!
- Our 3 Liter holds the equivalent of 8x 375ml bottles (31% savings) or 4x 750ml bottles (14% savings)!
- Our 10 Liter holds the equivalent volume of twenty 500ml / thirteen 750ml bottles!
- 3 and 10 Liter containers are light and oxygen free - the best solutions for storing olive oil long-term. Save big, stock up on your supply for the year, and never run out of your favorite oil! Just keep your bottle and refill at home--both the 3 and 10L come with an easy-to-refill spout! You save money and keep less glass out of landfills. Sad but true: only 30% of all glass is actually recycled, so re-use!
- Read more about our refill containers on our FAQ page.
- For the full refill-at-home setup, get it with an empty glass refill bottle ($3) if you don't have a bottle already, and chrome pour spout ($3).
10L photo credit © Erin Scott
I just finished reading the other reviews and am anxious to try out some of the ideas described. I love the rosemary olive oil by itself or with the Stonehouse Dark Balsamic Vinegar. Simple and elegant!
The rosemary olive oil is by far the best we have ever tasted! You will love it! Customer service is fantastic too.
I bought it for a new recipe. Bean soup of all things. But it gave the soup a certain something that nobody could put their finger on. I like when that happens. Will probably buy it consistently. I heard that blood orange EVOO on chocolate Ice cream is very good but it's hard to find. But rosemary oil on ice cream, well, I don't think so.
Perfect over chicken . Delicious
I use the oil on potatoes even in my air fryer. I have put it on chocolate and vanilla ice cream. yummy. I also put it on lamb chops, steak and yes I have used on bison burgers. It give everything a nice earthy taste. I am one that happen to like that taste/flavor.