We makes our Rosemary extra virgin olive oil by tossing fresh rosemary in with ripe, mild olives at the time of crushing, a 100% natural process that captures and preserves the fresh herbal essence of rosemary in all its complexity - bright, sharp, plucked-from-the-garden flavor! Drizzle over cheeses, meats, soups, or eat it alone with bread, a classic pairing.
Harvested: January 2020
Buy in Bulk & Save!
- Our 10 Liter containers hold the equivalent volume of TWENTY 500ml bottles, and are light and oxygen free - the best solutions for storing olive oil long-term. Save big, stock up on your supply for the year, and never run out of your favorite oil! Just keep your bottle and refill at home--both the 3 and 10L come with an easy-to-refill spout! You save money and keep less glass out of landfills. Sad but true: only 30% of all glass is actually recycled, so re-use!
Quick Uses & Ideas:
- Great drizzled over grilled meats
- A must with potatoes, be they grilled, mashed, baked, or pan-fried.
- Brush onto grilled bread before making Bruschetta
- Pair with Napa Valley Rub to pan fry or roast chicken or pork chops
- Rub on peach halves and grill for an easy, sweet and savory dessert
- Blend with ricotta and serve on toast with prosciutto and figs, as an appetizer or snack
- For baking, see try making any olive oil pound cake with our Rosemary Oil (and Lemon if you want a gorgeous combo)!
- Drizzle over salted caramel ice cream
Pairs Well With: pork chops, turkey, chicken, potatoes, steak, roasted root vegetables, cauliflower (with our Harissa spice blend), asparagus, salmon, in pasta with parmesan, soups, beans, walnuts, oranges, lemons, olives...
photo credit © Erin Scott