Our Persian Lime Extra Virgin Olive Oil amazing compliment to many cuisines - Vietnamese, Thai, Mexican, Southwestern, etc - our aromatic Persian Lime oil is made by adding tree-ripened California-grown Persian Limes (a very small, aromatic variety of lime) to late harvest olives at the time of milling.
This natural method, called agrumato, captures the full essence and color of the citrus, imparting a richness of flavor and color that can never be duplicated by infusions! As always, our oils are first- and cold-pressed, and grown herbicide and pesticide free.
Harvest Date: January 2020
Quick Uses & Ideas:
- Add a splash to guacamole for bright lime flavor that wows!
- Drizzle over tacos or black beans.
- Whisk together with crushed garlic, sea salt and freshly ground pepper for a delectable marinade for prawns or chicken.
- Mix up a Garlic Lime Vinaigrette to top a steak and arugula salad.
- Drizzle sweet potatoes fries or wedges with Persian Lime Oil after roasting & garnish with fresh lime and cilantro; for a spicier version, add our Zhug spice blend!
- Swirl Persian Lime Oil into your next batch of gazpacho.
- Scroll down or visit our Recipe Page for more ideas!
Pairs Well Wish: Napa Valley Blend, Aglio Olio, Harissa, Chipotle Honey, Habanero oil, Basil oil, White Balsamic, Apple Cider Vinegar, mint, ginger, soy, zucchini, cilantro, chilies, seafood, honey, coconut milk, & butternut squash
Buy in Bulk & Save!
- Our 3 Liter holds the equivalent of 6 bottles, for the price of 5!
- 3 and 10 Liter containers are light and oxygen free - the best solutions for storing olive oil long-term. Save big, stock up on your supply for the year, and never run out of your favorite oil! Just keep your bottle and refill at home--both the 3 and 10L come with an easy-to-refill spout! You save money and keep less glass out of landfills. Sad but true: only 30% of all glass is actually recycled, so re-use!
Rather start small and sample around? Try our Citrus Sampler Sets!
10L photo credit © Erin Scott